This week we are celebrating Sanshin’s Day! We are very happy that people around the world are preparing concerts and events related to this day and sharing it in their social media.
We have an idea to create an online project called “Sanshin Maru 2023” in this occasion we are going to gather and share pictures and videos related to the Sanshin’s Day celebration around the world.
Online Project Sanshin Maru 2023🤳
“We love Sanshin, let’s play Sanshin together”
On March 4th we are celebrating Sanshin’s Day. Due the pandemic, a lot of events were cancelled in the past few years. We are recovering and getting back on play! So, we want you to help us sending pictures and videos (maximum 5 minutes) about the celebration of Sanshin’s Day in Okinawa and the rest of the world.
All the information received will be shared on the Sanshin Association’s social media. It will be a great chance for you to share your event to your family and friends. The picture or video can be personal or in group. The period of gathering information is from February 25th until March 31st 2023 Japan Time. Please attached to the picture send some information related like the place taken and the event’s date. The information will be upload to the social media so please ask everyone’s consent of the picture.
* The size of the picture is limited, so please check it before sending it.
* If you want to send us a video, please upload it first to an FTP Server (Dropbox, Fileshare, WeTransfer, etc) and then send us the link to the Sanshin Association’s email address.
– ◤About the application◢
【Period of Application】
Japan Time: February 25th – March 31st 2023
From February 25th until March 31st 2023, we are going to gather pictures and videos of people around the world enjoying playing their Sanshin! This information will be uploaded and shared in our social media.
(1) Maximum 3 pictures. Each picture size cannot exceed 10 GB.
(2) Please use the following link to send us the information.
(3) Please fill the form with the following information
· Name of the person or the organization
· Event’s name
· Date and time of the event
· Picture comments, no more than 300 characters.
* Information will be upload to social media, so please gather everyone’s consent of the picture.
· Maximum 5 minutes.
· Please upload the video to an FTP Server(Dropbox, Fileshare, WeTransfer, etc) and send the link to the Sanshin Association’s email address (email@example.com)
· Send also the following information in the email:
o Name of the person or the organization
o Event’s name
o Date and time of the event
o Video comments, no more than 300 characters.
* Information will be upload to social media, so please gather everyone’s consent of the video.
* The length of the video can be edited.
Sanshin Association’s email address:
About this Project’s Contact↓↓↓
Okinawan Sanshin Association
Address: 〒902-0067 Okinawa Ken Naha Shi Asato 360-7 Mansion Wako 1F Telephone number: 098-884-8288